NOTE DUE TO CIVD AND LOCKDOWN BOTH DATES WILL NOW BE VIRTUAL!
DRAWN 28th September 2021, winners will be notified via email!
Wherever you are in the world, this is your once in a life-time chance to banter with the vivacious, bombshell Cherry Dana.
Are you an overseas bachelor?
Enjoy a charming virtual evening with Cherry as you take pleasure in a personalised champagne pamper pack delivered directly to your door. You will also receive a signed Cherry Dana poster and recording of your date, so that you can re-live it over and over again.
In Australia but live outside of Sydney?
Cherry will fly you in and set you up in a gorgeous 5-star hotel in the heart of Sydney. The two of you will enjoy a beautiful night out and an exquisite dinner at one of Sydney’s most favorited restaurants.
DATE IS NOW VIRTUAL DUE TO COVID!
Competition Is Extended Due to Current COVID Lockdown Restrictions
Terms and Conditions
|Competition Terms and Conditions|
|1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.|
|2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.|
|Who can enter|
|3. Entrants into this competition must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry.|
4. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
|5. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.|
|6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.|
|7. Only one entry per person|
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
|9. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).|
10. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
|11. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.|
|12. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.|
|13. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.|
|14. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.|
Competition winners will be chosen 28th September and personally contacted via email.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
16. All entries become the property of The Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.