Photo's, videos

BTS content creation for my social media ;p

28 Jun , 2019

In other words, a “how to” for creating those popular insta hoe photos people froth and complain over ;p
Joking, I’m not a insta hoe.. that’s just a social label for female influencers in 2019 by closed minded individuals.

Photoshoots are my favourite because…

I love doing shoots with other like minded creative artists, firstly and most importantly because it is always FUN. When something isn’t fun anymore, it becomes a chore and I don’t want to ever think of creating content as that!
I try to make the most out of everything and also be selective towards who I work with, giving my time and energy too.
Secondly, I love bouncing ideas off like minded individuals. I am always amazed at how we can take the simplest of objects, spaces, ideas, clothing, lighting or overall limited resources and turn it into something amazing.

I cant wait to show you the photos from this photoshoot 🙂

leave a comment below with any future shoot ideas, I am always open to suggestions.

Lots of Cherry Dana xx

, ,

By

17 Responses

1. Josh says:

Loved watching the video Dana. You are gorgeous and I love your laugh

2. Freddy says:

They video is awesome. They way you are always smiling and laughing is so cool and fun.

“Gravel Bum” is my new favourite saying.

Idea for next shoot: flashback to your cheerleading days

3. Jeffrey says:

Loved this. Get too see your amazing personality in action.

4. William says:

Well hello beautiful and amazing woman, just watched you video and of course I loved it. Your such amazing woman and l just love your great outlook on life. You always brighten up my day always make me smile, so thank you very much for sharing and letting come along on all these great adventure xx

5. Bob says:

As a firefighter photo shoots using fire gear are always sexy

6. Bob says:

You are a gorgeous woman that is amazing every time I see you. If your ever in the area USA again I’d love to work with you.

7. Jerry says:

Love the laugh and body! Gorgeous!

8. C says:

Great video! Always wondered who took your photos. Love how George wants to be in each shoot haha.

9. Raynel says:

Eres hermosa tienes unos ojos perfectos al igual que tu sonrisa te sigo en insta desde hace más de un año🤤

10. […] As you know I do regular photoshoots for my social media to create content to share with you all. If you missed my most recent photoshoot you can find the behind the scenes video link below.https://www.cherrydtv.com/bts-content-creation-for-my-social-media-p/ […]